1999-2010

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Michael Lohan launches a website


Michael Lohan, Tabloid Baby's Person of the Year for 2007, is winding up 2008 by starting his own website. The father of once-promising actress Lindsay Lohan and star of the best unsold reality show in the history of television (produced, incidentally, by our pals at Frozen Pictures), has launched MikeLohanOnline.com (aka The Real Story with Michael Lohan).

On the surface, the site is Michael's latest forum in his war against his ex-wife Dina, and Lindsay's girlfriend Samantha Ronson-- though this morning, in its second day of operation, he stated that his intentions are far more benevolent:

"...Let me say that this website is NOT about Lindsay or Samantha. I have no intention of disclosing any information or feelings I may have about either one of them unless it is in defense of what they or one of their 'mouthpieces' might say about me. If in fact, one of their 'sources', so called 'friends' or 'spokespersons' have something to say about me, then I guess we will just have to open up discussion on them as well.

"AGAIN, this website is a forum to shed light on things in a positive and truthful way.

"It is about bringing the world the truth about any situations or stories reported in the media that are worthy of discussing. It is about righting the wrongs and determining facts from fiction.

"This website is an open forum to discuss questionable topics and even introduce you to worthy events (which help others) that you might like to participate in.

"For example; during the Sundance Film Festival, my partners and I will be hosting a series of events which aid numerous charities and initiatives, such as human trafficking, child slavery, ministries, The Crohn's Foundation, various cancer foundations, hunger and other worthy causes..."


Michael's inaugural blog posting yesterday did indeed focus on his dispute with LiLo and SaMAN:

"Today... my darling daughter Lindsay was asked for a comment in response to me saying, 'Samantha is on drugs!'

"Lindsay’s only response was, 'look at him!'

"WOW! Linds, how forthright! Let me ask you; was it me who was actually pictured in the train station with a bag full of prescription drugs? Do you see me out partying with Lindsay, my other children or having raging wars with her? Was it me who jumped out of a DJ booth and punched Lindsay when she was with Calum Best? Did I drive Lindsay around for hours in LA until she fell asleep and before I ran low on gas only to call the paps and sell pictures to them? Uh uh!

"As a matter of fact, I was the one who tried to keep those kinds of parasites away from Lindsay...

"Sure, I made mistakes, but I righted the wrongs..."


Only problem? Though well-known as "Michael Lohan," the site's URL identifies him as "Mike Lohan," which may cause an extra burden on the gossip writers looking to fill space. Despite his protestations about the media machine working against him, ex-con preacher Michael has spectacularly managed to keep himself in the headlines on practically a daily basis since he stepped out of prison two years ago. MikeLohanOnline.com promises to add to the surprises. We've already added it to our links list.

Stay tuned!

No comments: