1999-2010

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Video: Emmy nominees Farrah Fawcett and Craig Nevius in their first project together



Craig Nevius, who's suing over the NBC special Farrah's Story, for which he's been nominated for an Emmy (Farrah's boyfriend Ryan O'Neal wrested control of the project), explains the above clip: "It's me interviewing Farrah from the final episode of Chasing Farrah. And it, probably, more than anything else, explains why she is nominated for am Emmy as executive producer of a documentary. Or maybe why she actually decided to do this to begin with."

Craig Nevius: The audience wants to see the real you, not you from a distance...

Farrah Fawcett: So we'll have to figure it out, right? Who I am.

Craig Nevius: "We" have to figure that out? You don't know?

Farrah Fawcett: Well, I don't want to go to a therapist. So I think I'll just... use you.

Craig Nevius: If there was one thing you wanted us to walk away with... one thing you wanted us to know about you... what would that be?

Farrah Fawcett: ...That I'm not "one thing." There's not really a box that I fit into. And for me? That's, I think good. I like that.

3 comments:

Roselvr said...

Great clip. She looked like a truly beautiful woman.

I'm sorry Craig got screwed. I hate when people get pushed out.

Anonymous said...

i know what turds
oh monty i was forced of by fof
im so mad
texboy
tell nikki olease

Anonymous said...

IM MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT TAKEING IT
TEXBOY