1999-2010

Monday, December 21, 2009

Michael Lohan weighs in on Brittany Murphy


"My heart and condolences go out to Brittany Murphy,
her family and even my daughter, who all have suffered
and have to deal with the effects of this horrible tragedy
of a gifted and blessed human being."

Michael Lohan, Tabloid Baby's 2007 Person of The Year, was already dealing with a Twitter imposter who claims he's suicidal, new legal troubles with his ex-galpal Erin (and the second high-profile shoe-attack incident in his tabloid career), and worrying about the health of talented and troubled daughter Lindsay, when word of tragic actress Brittany Murphy's premature death at 32 hit a little too close to home.


In the early hours of the morning, he sent us this email:

Update if you care to post...

To rebut all the phony individuals pretending to be me on Titter, my attorney (Stephanie Ovadia), has contacted Twitter's legal Dept., to track down and prosecute the imposter(s). She has also advised me to open a REAL Twitter account, to prove the others are not me.

In the meantime, my attorney (Tony Grandinette) has sent subpoenas out to John Ankleman, Stratis Morfogen, Adam Liberman, John Murray ( Erin's brother in law), Dr. Pitch, Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Psych Ward, Marriott, Verizon Wireless and Michael Kors, in order to prove ALL the charges against me are FALSE!

Lastly, my heart and condolences go out to Brittany Murphy, her family and even my daughter, who all have suffered and have to deal with the effects of this horrible tragedy of a gifted and blessed human being.

Regards,

Michael Lohan

No comments: